21 MODERN SOCCER FORMATIONS + 3 BONUS BOOKS
This book helps coaches make the right choice for their most important decisions: a system of play for their team.
Check 4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1 systems and book content:
Continue exploring the book ⇒
This book contains 21 soccer formations for your team:
- based on international amateur and professional soccer
- outdoor, small field, indoor/mini soccer
- 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 3-4-3, 3-5-2, 2-3-2, 2-1-2, and more
- overview, team requirements, coaching requirements
- game strategies and response to opponent
- diagrams of starting line-ups
- defending, transition, attacking diagrams
- each position’s responsibilities explained
In addition to the book you will get:
- three free bonus books not available anywhere else (see below)
- “insight” newsletters with invaluable coaching tips (subscription)
- free e-mail coaching advice – your personal mentor coach
Unless you are the dominating team you will come up against a team ahead of you. In this book we reveal the best game strategies and line -ups when you are facing the powerhouse you could never beat. You learn how to mentally prepare your team for success when facing tough competition.
You may need to select players and you must know the skills of each player on your team. This book gives you tryout practice plans to assess player skills and fitness.
Includes player rating, position profile, and personal data sheets.
These are pre-game or pre-practice warm up routines used by soccer teams at all levels everywhere. They can be used instead of or in addition to static stretches
After payment is processed you will receive an e-mail immediately with your purchase receipt and links to all the books you ordered. Click on the book link and the PDF will open instantly. Please save it on your computer. Also save the e-mail for future reference. It literally will only take seconds to be practice ready.
We guarantee that your book will be delivered to you or we will refund your money!
We provide immediate, 24/7, technical support. Please contact us for immediate service: Customer Support
Our process is:
1. assist you with downloading
2. e-mail you a copy of the book
3. mail you a custom made CD or a paper copy,
4. or refund your money.
Your complete satisfaction is important to us.
Each system has an introduction page that provides an overview of the system, which could be historical, philosophical, psychological or strategic in its nature.
It then describes the team requirements to play the particular system, discussing players’ skill, physical fitness and mental preparation demands.
We provide coaching requirements to give an understanding of what to expect and how to go about developing the team.
Finally, we briefly discuss game strategy, strengths and vulnerabilities and how to respond to opponents in some key situations.
The second page of each system has four diagrams with accompanying instructions. The first diagram shows a picture of the basic line up and describes responsibilities of each player. The second, third and fourth diagrams show positional plays for defending, transitioning and attacking. Player movement and tactics are indicated.