Kids Soccer (U4-U8) Practice Drills.
Coach kids aged 4 to 8 with peace of mind.
Try a soccer practice plan and check book content:
Take advantage of the Four Pillars of Soccer™
Unpack a soccer drill to see the 4 Pillars of Soccer™ at work: Kids Coordination Drill
- Ball control drills teaching feel for the ball.
- Receiving, controlling, passing, shooting – basic techniques in very small groups
- From bunching up to playing as a team in just a few sessions.
- Coordination, flexibility and agility exercises.
- Fun warm up exercises.
- Fun drills building social, and emotional elements into each practice through interactive games.
- Motivational and fun small sided games
Examples of soccer drills found in the book:
Dribbling, relay runs, shooting, passing, agility, obstacle runs, ball transport, jumping relay, reaction tag game, stop the runners game, dribbling between squares, chase a friend, pass and dribble, throw game, catch game, protect the castle, dribble through pirates.
Free bonuses on top of your 50 drills.
In addition to the 10 practice plans and 55 soccer drills you will get:
- Three free bonus books not available anywhere else (see below)
- Soccer Coaching Insights newsletters with invaluable coaching tips (subscription)
- Free e-mail coaching advice – your personal mentor coach
Free Bonus # 1
Winning Strategies For The Underdog
Unless you are the dominating team you will come up against a team ahead of you. In this book we reveal the best game strategies and line -ups when you are facing the powerhouse you could never beat. You learn how to mentally prepare your team for success when facing tough competition.
Free Bonus #2
Soccer Tryout Package
You may need to select players and you must know the skills of each player on your team. This book gives you tryout practice plans to assess player skills and fitness. Includes player rating, position profile, and personal data sheets.
Free Bonus # 3
Dynamic Warm-Up Routine
These are pre-game or pre-practice warm-up routines used by soccer teams at all levels everywhere. They can be used instead of or in addition to static stretches
Easy eBook format.
Print practices, or view on a tablet, phone or laptop.
Our books are emailed to you as PDFs. You can view these files on any mainstream phone, tablet, or computer. If you ever loose your file, you can redownload it anytime.
After payment is processed you will receive an e-mail immediately with your purchase receipt and links to all the books you ordered. Click on the book link and the PDF will open instantly. Please save it on your computer. Also save the e-mail for future reference. It literally will only take seconds to be practice ready.
Money back guarantee.
We guarantee that your book will be delivered to you or we will refund your money! We provide immediate, 24/7, technical support. Please contact us for immediate service: Customer Support
Our process is:
1. assist you with downloading
2. e-mail you a copy of the book
3. mail you a custom made CD or a paper copy,
4. or refund your money.
Your complete satisfaction is important to us.
- 70 action packed pages.
- 10 completely worked out practices, each on a single page to fit on your clipboard.
- Each practice plan follows the sequence of warm-up, ball handling, coordination exercise, motivational skill game, and scrimmage game.
- Practices are designed to be easy to demonstrate, maximise player touches on the ball and to be fun for these young future stars.
- In addition to soccer skill and team tactics, they incorporate fitness, agility, communication, problem-solving and mental fitness training.
- Each of the drills for each of the practices is on its own page that fits on a clipboard and has room for notes.
- This allows the coach to create different practice sessions from the 50 drill pages (55 drills) available.
- So if you wanted to run a practice involving more ball handling, use drills with ball handling themes.
- You can sequence the drills in any order you feel your kids need on a given day.
- There is a summary page outlining the main focus of each of the drills.
- You are getting 10 complete practice sessions and the ability to now mix and match 55 drills into many more practices.