Competitive Pro (U13-U18): Professional practice plans for success
Recent world competitions like the 2014 World Cup und the 2016 Euro have been a testimony to a higher pressure and faster transition game.
- reinforcing skill execution at high speeds and under pressure.
- emphasis is on clinical finishing of scoring opportunities.
- choice of intensity level for each drill by increasing pressure on player with the ball.
- high pressure to regain possession quickly.
- specific preparation for next opponent can be incorporated into tactical and scrimmage drills.
- fast transition from defending to attacking and vice versa.
- emphasis on generating scoring opportunities quickly.
- solving complex game situation problems.
- options to vary systems of play within drills.
- high intensity fitness drills developing 100% maximum effort for 90 minutes, with and without ball.
- automatic application of the Seven Speeds of Soccer – perception, anticipation, decision making, reaction, movement with ball, movement without ball, game action.
- disciplined thought and disciplined action.
- developing team cohesion while being competitive within team, building confidence.
Unpack a soccer drill to see the 4 Pillars of Soccer™ at work: Competitive Pro Soccer Drill
Try a free soccer practice plan with soccer drills and check book content:
These soccer drills have improved teams internationally at the highest level
In addition to the 20 practice plans and 120 professional soccer drills you will get:
- three free bonus books not available anywhere else (see below)
- “insight” newsletters with invaluable coaching tips (subscription)
- free e-mail coaching advice – your personal mentor coach
Unless you are the dominating team you will come up against a team ahead of you. In this book we reveal the best game strategies and line -ups when you are facing the powerhouse you could never beat. You learn how to mentally prepare your team for success when facing tough competition.
You may need to select players and you must know the skills of each player on your team. This book gives you tryout practice plans to assess player skills and fitness.
Includes player rating, position profile, and personal data sheets.
These are pre-game or pre-practice warm up routines used by soccer teams at all levels everywhere. They can be used instead of or in addition to static stretches
After payment is processed you will receive an e-mail immediately with your purchase receipt and links to all the books you ordered. Click on the book link and the PDF will open instantly. Please save it on your computer. Also save the e-mail for future reference. It literally will only take seconds to be practice ready.
We guarantee that your book will be delivered to you or we will refund your money!
We provide immediate, 24/7, technical support. Please contact us for immediate service: Customer Support
Our process is:
1. assist you with downloading
2. e-mail you a copy of the book
3. mail you a custom made CD or a paper copy,
4. or refund your money.
Your complete satisfaction is important to us.
Our practices are designed to train all aspects today’s high speed soccer. All practices also train the underlying fundamentals of soccer – physical fitness, mental fitness, technical skills and game tactics.
Each practice follows the following sequence:
The Warm-Ups have players working with a ball training essential ball control and technical skills. Important stretching exercises are included.
2. Transition Play
Very creative drills focus on team play to transition from defense to offense and vice versa. Players are challenged to execute at highest speed possible while keeping control and possession of the ball. Anticipation, reaction and decision making speeds are developed.
3. Soccer Speed
Both sprinting speed and mental speed are trained in the middle section of our practices. Players acquire improved physical fitness while working with a ball most of the time.
4. Goal Scoring
Each practice features 20 – 30 minutes of “Finishing” drills. After all, setting up chances without being able to score the goal is only half the battle.
5. Game Tactics
Our practice sessions finish with a tactical drill (small sided games, half/full field scrimmages) which brings the entire session together in a meaningful game situation exercise.