Youth Competitive (U13-U18): Advanced soccer skills and tactics
Download an entire season of soccer practices and drills. Includes coaching tips, drill progression, season plans, and three bonus books.
Try a free soccer practice plan with soccer drills and check book content:
Unpack a soccer drill to see the 4 Pillars of Soccer™ at work: Youth Competitive Soccer Drill
- reinforcing skill execution at high speeds and under pressure.
- perfecting at least one 1v1 move for each player
- defending, midfield and attacking in units.
- transition, fast break attack, possession play.
- choice of intensity level for each drill by increasing pressure on player with the ball
- solving game situation problems.
- training within the context of your system of play.
- high intensity fitness drills developing 100% maximum effort for 90 minutes.
- emphasis on the Seven Speeds of Soccer – perception, anticipation, decision making, reaction, movement with ball, movement without ball, game action.
- demanding problem solving in game situations.
- stressing communication.
- developing team cohesion while being competitive, building confidence.
Examples of soccer drills found in the book:
odd-man attacking, odd-man defending, fast break, flank attack, anticipation drills, soccer speed, reaction drills, overlap passing, passing-shooting combination drills, dribbling-shooting combination drills, attacking more than one goal, transition play, counterattack, drills, small sided to full fieldscrimmages
These soccer drills have improved teams internationally at the highest level
In addition to the 10 practice plans and 80 soccer drills you will get:
- three free bonus books not available anywhere else (see below)
- “insight” newsletters with invaluable coaching tips (subscription)
- free e-mail coaching advice – your personal mentor coach
Unless you are the dominating team you will come up against a team ahead of you. In this book we reveal the best game strategies and line -ups when you are facing the powerhouse you could never beat. You learn how to mentally prepare your team for success when facing tough competition.
You may need to select players and you must know the skills of each player on your team. This book gives you tryout practice plans to assess player skills and fitness.
Includes player rating, position profile, and personal data sheets.
These are pre-game or pre-practice warm up routines used by soccer teams at all levels everywhere. They can be used instead of or in addition to static stretches
After payment is processed you will receive an e-mail immediately with your purchase receipt and links to all the books you ordered. Click on the book link and the PDF will open instantly. Please save it on your computer. Also save the e-mail for future reference. It literally will only take seconds to be practice ready.
We guarantee that your book will be delivered to you or we will refund your money!
We provide immediate, 24/7, technical support. Please contact us for immediate service: Customer Support
Our process is:
1. assist you with downloading
2. e-mail you a copy of the book
3. mail you a custom made CD or a paper copy,
4. or refund your money.
Your complete satisfaction is important to us.
75 action packed pages.
10 completely worked out practices, each on a single page to fit on your clipboard.
Each practice plan follows the sequence of warm-up, technical, fitness, tactics, and scrimmage game.
Practices are designed to be easy to demonstrate, maximize player touches on the ball and to be fun for these young future stars. In addition to soccer skill and team tactics, they incorporate fitness, agility, communication, problem solving and mental fitness training.
Each of the drills for each of the practices is on its own page that fits on a clipboard and has room for notes.
This allows the coach to create different practice sessions from the 50 drill pages (80 drills) available.
So if you wanted to run a practice involving more passing, use drills with passing themes
You can sequence the drills in any order you feel your team needs on a given day.
There is a summary page outlining the main focus of each of the drills.
You are getting 10 complete practice sessions and the ability to now mix and match 80 drills into many more practices.